London Bus Route T32 - Addington Village - Headley Drive - King Henry's Drive - New Addington.
Last Operated By Go Ahead London: Metrobus
In Operation 15/05/2000 - 23/10/2015
Route T32 was replaced by changes to Routes 64
& 353 Past Timetables: Aug 2001
, May 2004 History:
- The route T32 began on the 11th May 2000 and provided a daily service between New Addington and Addington Village via Parkway Tram Station, Central Parade, Arnhem Drive, King Henrys Drive, Goldcrest Way, Headley Drive and Lodge Lane. The route was operated by First Centrewest at Orpington Garage (Y). The current PVR was Mon-Sat 7DML and Sunday 3DML.
- On the 22nd May 2004 there was a slight change in the PVR, Monday to Friday 6DML, Saturday 5DML and Sunday 3DML.
- On the 8th December 2007, the contract was awarded early to Metrobus due to First Centrewest leaving the area. The route is now operated at Croydon Garage (C). The current PVR Monday to Saturday 3DML and Sunday 2DML.
- On the 5th April 2008, the contract was retained by Metrobus with 3 new Mann Enviro 200's allocated to the route (Metrobus 706,707 & 708). Using 3 Buses Monday to Saturday and 2 Buses on Sunday.
- On the 23rd August 2015, the T32 was withdrawn and replaced by routes 64 and 130.