London Bus Route 354 - Bromley North - Ravensbourne - Beckenham - Birkbeck - Anerley - Penge. (7 Miles)
Operated By Stagecoach London
Garage: Bromley TB Past Timetables: Jan 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route 354 was introduced on the 6th July 2002, to replace the current 351 route between Penge and Bromley North by Metrobus from Orpington Garage using Dennis Darts. The current PVR was 5SD Monday to Saturday.
- On the 13th September 2008, Metrobus lost the contract to Stagecoach London from Bromley Garage (TB), allocating a brand new fleet of mini 8.8m Enviro 200 Darts, due to a tight corner into Downs Hill (Ravensbourne).
- On the 25th August 2012, the allocation was transferred to Catford Garage (TL) using existing vehicles, the current PVR Mon-Sat 5EES.
- On the 19th September 2015, a Sunday service was introduced to the 354, as part of the contract renewal., the current PVR Mon-Sat 5EES and Sunday 3EES.
- On the 17th March 2018, the operation was transferred back to Bromley Garage (TB), with an increase of the Sunday frequency requiring an extra bus.