London Bus Route 464 - New Addington - Arnhem Drive - Saltbox Hill - Biggin Hill Airport - Biggin Hill Valley - Tatsfield. (6 Miles)
Operated By Abellio London
Garage: Beddington BC Past Timetables: May 2000
, May 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The 464 began on the 19th September 1998 and provided a Monday to Saturday service between New Addington and Tatsfield via Homestead Way, King Henry's Drive, Jewels Hill, Saltbox Hill, Stock Hill and Ship Lane, using 2 buses operated by Metrobus from Godstone Garage (GD).
- On the 20th May 2000 a Sunday service was introduced. The current PVR was Monday to Sunday 2MPD. On the 6th December 2003 the route was transferred to Orpington Garage MB.
- On the 5th May 2005 the allocation was transferred to PH Garage. A few weeks later on the 21st May an additional school journey bus introduced between New Addington (Parkway) and Biggin Hill.
- By 2006,The current PVR is Monday to Friday 3MPD, Saturday and Sunday 2MPD. A Little while after the 464 was transferred back to Orpington Garage (MB). Metrobus retained the 464 On The 22nd May 2010 and the evening and Sunday service was reduced to an hourly service. Metrobus gained a contract extension in 2015 for two years.
- On the 20th May 2017 Metrobus lost the contract to Abellio from there Beddington Garage, using a new fleet of buses. The current PVR is 3SD Monday to Friday, 2SD Saturday & Sunday