London Bus Route 320 - Biggin Hill Valley - Biggin Hill Airport - Leaves Green - Keston - Bromley Common - Bromley - Downham - Bellingham - Catford - Catford Bridge. (12 Miles)
Operated By: Go Ahead London: Metrobus
Garage: Orpington MB Past Timetables: August 2003
, Sep 2003
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route began on the 1st September 1990, and provided a daily service between Bromley North to Biggin Hill Valley or Westerham via Bromley Common, Keston, Westerham Road, Biggin Hill. The route was operated by London and Country from Duncan Green Garage (DG) Monday to Saturday and Sundays was operated by Kentish Bus from Dartford Garage (DT). The current PVR was Monday to Friday 7Vo from DG, Saturday 6Vo from DG and Sunday Ex 477 LN from DT.
- On the 1st June 1993 the Sunday operation was transferred to DG. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 7Vo, Saturday 6Vo and Sunday 1LN. On the 9th November 1996 the operation was transferred to Kentish Bus from DG, the current PVR was Monday to Friday 7VO, Saturday 6Vo and Sunday 1Vo.
- On the 8th November 1997 Kentish Bus lost the contract to Stagecoach Selkent and Arriva Kent Thameside. Stagecoach operated the 320 Monday to Saturday from Bromley Garage (TB) by Titans and Arriva operated the route from DG. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday (TB) 7T and Sunday (DG) 2DD.
- On the 24th March 1998 the DG allocation was withdrawn and replaced by Tunbridge Wells Garage (TS); Stagecoach also replaced their Titans by VA type buses. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 7VA (TB) and Sunday 4DD (TS).
- On the 19th September 1998 Arriva Kent Thameside and Stagecoach lost the contract to Metrobus operating the route from Orpington Garage (MB). The route was also withdrawn between Biggin Hill Valley and Westerham. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 6ON, Saturday 5ON and Sunday 2ON.
- On the 30th August 2003 Metrobus retained the contract for route 320 and the current PVR was Monday to Friday 6ON, Saturday 7ON and Sunday 3ON. Later on this year the OD was replaced by brand new low floor double deckers. The current PVR is Monday to Friday 6sc.dd, Saturday 7sc.dd and Sunday 3sc.dd.
- From 28th August 2010 the 320 tender was retained by Metrobus again and the service was extended from Bromley North to Catford via Route 208. Additional vehicles were required for the extension to Catford and these came in the form of 5 brand new Scania Omni city double deckers alongside the existing & refurbished Omnidekka
- Metrobus retained the contract in 2017 and using existing go ahead London buses, The current PVR Mon- Sat 12WVL and Sunday 7WVL