London Bus Route 460 - North Finchley - Finchley - Golders Green - Cricklewood - Willesden, Bus Garage. (7 Miles)
Operated By Metroline
Garage: Willesden AC
Past Timetables: June 2003
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The route 460 was introduced on the 28th June 2003 and provided a service between North Finchley and Willesden Garage replacing the withdrawn section of the 260. Metroline was allocated the contract for the 460 and operated the route at Park Royal base (PR) using Plaxton President Tridents (TP). The current PVR was Monday to Sunday 10TP.
- On the 21st May 2005 the route was transferred to Perivale Garage (PV) and the TP’s were replaced by Volvo Plaxton Presidents (VP’s). The current PVR was now Monday to Friday 12VP, Saturday 11VP and Sunday 10VP.
- On the 26th June 2008, Metroline retained the contract for the 460, using a mixture of existing fleet (TP’s) and new Olympus’s (SEL’s). The current PVR was Monday to Friday 12TP/SEL, Saturday 10TP/SEL & Sunday 8TP/SEL.
- A couple of years later on the 11th December 2010, the allocation was transferred to Willesden Garage (AC), using the VP type Buses. The current PVR is Monday to Friday 12VP, Saturday 9VP & Sunday 7VP.
- On the 27th June 2015, Metroline gained a contract extension for two years.