London Bus Route 410 - Crystal Palace - Norwood Junction - East Croydon - West Croydon - Beddington - Wallington (9 Miles).
Operated By Arriva London
Garage: Thornton Heath TH Past Timetables: Aug 2003
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The 410 began on the 29th August 1998 and provided a service between Norwood Junction and Wallington (Via East & West Croydon). The route was operated from Norwood Garage (N) by Arriva London South, using Dennis Darts (DRL). The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 9DRL and Sunday 5DRL.
- On the 20th May 2000 the operation was transferred to South Croydon Garage(TC) and a month later on the 24th June 2000 the 410 was extended from Norwood Junction to Crystal Palace Bus Station, there was also an increase in the PVR using 11DRL’s Monday to Friday 12DRL’s on a Saturday and last 6DRL’s Sunday.
- On the 1st September 2001 the allocation was transferred from South Croydon (TC) to Beddington (CN) and the current PVR was Monday To Saturday 13DRL & Sunday 9DRL.
- In August 2003 Arriva retained the contract for the 410, with new low floor single decks (DWL) for the route, the current PVR was still DRL operation, Monday to Saturday 16DWS and Sunday 13DWS.
- On The 28th August 2010 Arriva retained the contract for the 410 again, being the only operator for the route since it began in 1998, and the current PVR was Monday To Friday 19DWS, Saturday 18DWS & Sunday 13DWS. A couple of years on to the 31st March 2012 the allocation for the 410 was transferred to Thornton Heath (TH) due to the closure of Beddington CN, the current PVR was Monday To Friday 19DWS, Saturday 18DWS & Sunday 9DWS.
- Arriva managed to gain a contract extension in August 2015 for an additional two years. On the 26th August 2017 a new contract commenced with Arriva Using existing Enviro 200's and seven New Single Deck Wright Streetlites. The current PVR is Monday to Saturday 18SLS/ENS and Sunday 10SLS/ENS.