London Bus Route 302 - Kensal Rise - Willesden - Neasden - Kingsbury Green - Burnt Oak - Mill Hill Broadway. (8 Miles)
Operated By Metroline
Garage: Willesden AC
Past Timetables: Aug 2003
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The Route 302 was introduced on the 28th March 1992 and replaced the withdrawn section of route 52 between Willesden and Mill Hill and provided a link between Mill Hill and Ladbroke Grove using Metrobuses (M) from Willesden Garage.
- The route was extended from Ladbroke Grove to Notting Hill Gate on the 14th November 1992.
- In April 1993, the 302 was converted to single deck operation.
- On the 27th June 1998 the 302 was withdrawn between Kensal Rise & Notting Hill Gate and the start of a new contract commenced using low floor single deckers.
- April 2010, the 302 was converted to double deck operation.
- June 2017, new buses were introduced on the 302.