London Bus Route 328 - Chelsea, World's End - Earl's Court - Kensington - Notting Hill Gate - Westbourne Park - Kilburn - West Hampstead - Golders Green. (8 Miles)
Operated By Tower Transit
Garage: Westbourne Park X Past Timetables: Sep 2000
, March 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The 328 Was introduced on the 29th May 1999, and covered the northern section of the 28 which was withdrawn and the southern section of the 31. The 328 provided a daily service between Chelsea and Golders Green Station. The route was operated from Westbourne Park Garage by First Centrewest using DM type Single deckers. The current PVR was Mon-Fri 24DM, Sat 23DM & Sun 18DM.
- In June 2004 the 328 was gradually converted to double deck operation by using VNW types. The current PVR is Mon- Fri 25VNW, Sat 21VNW and Sun 16VNW.
- On the 30th September 2006, the frequencies was increased meaning an increase in the PVR too, Mon-Sat 29VNW & Sun 16VNW.
- On the 1st October 2011, the allocation was transferred to Atlas Road Garage (AS) with existing vehicles.
- On the 23rd June 2013, as First exited London, Tower Transit gained control of the 328 at Atlas Road, the current PVR Mon-Fri 27VNW, Sat 25VNW & Sun 17VNW.
- On the 30th April 2016, Tower Transit retained the contract for the 328 using a brand new fleet of hybrid buses, the current PVR Mon-Fri 28VH, Sat 27VH & Sun 17VH.
- On the 1st July 2017, the route was transferred back to Westbourne Park Garage with existing vehicles. The current PVR Mon-Fri 23VH, Sat 21VH & Sun 17VH.