London Bus Route 474 [24 Hour] - Canning Town, Barking Road - Canning Town Station - Silvertown - London City Airport - North Woolwich - Beckton - East Ham - Manor Park. (5 Miles)
Operated By Stagecoach London
Garage: West Ham WH Past Timetables: Jan 2000
, May 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route 474 began on the 1st May 1999, and provided a daily service between Canning Town (Hermit Road) and East Beckton (Asda), replacing the withdrawn part of route 69 between Silvertown and North Woolwich, operated by Blue Triangle using Metrobuses (M). The current PVR was Monday to Friday 8M, Saturday 7M and Sunday 3M.
- On the 23rd October 1999 the route was converted to Low floor Double Deck operation using DL type buses. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 8DL, Saturday 7DL and Sunday 3DL.
- On the 17th December 2005 the route was extended from East Beckton to Manor Park Station and also diverted at Silvertown to double run (via City Airport). The route was also allocated some brand new Scania Double Deckers for route 474. The current PVR is Monday to Saturday 12TL/SO and Sunday 9TL/SO.
- On the 3rd November 2007, the allocation was transferred to Silvertown Garage SI, the current PVR Mon-Sat 12TL & Sun 10TL.
- On the 5th May 2018, Go Ahead London lost the contract to Stagecoach London operating from West Ham (WH), the current PVR Mon-Sat 14E & Sun 12E