London Bus Route 329 - Enfield - Winchmore Hill - Palmers Green - Wood Green - Turnpike Lane Station. (6 Miles)
Operated By Arriva London
Garage: Palmers Green AD
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Past Timetables: Sep 2001 History:
- The route 329 began on the 1st February 1992 and provided a service between Enfield Town and Turnpike Lane Station replacing some withdrawn parts of route 29, the route was operated by Leaside Buses (Cowie Group later known as) at Palmers Green Garage (AD) by Metrobus vehicle type. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 12M, Saturday 14M and Sunday 8M.
- On the 3rd February 2001 it was the start of a new contract for Arriva London which they gradually converted the route to Low floor Double Deckers. The current PVR was now Monday to Friday 17DLA/VLW, Saturday 16DLA/VLW and Sunday 10DLA/VLW.
- On the 10th Jan 2006, Arriva retained the contract for the 329 for seven years, using existing fleet of vehicles, the current PVR Mon-Fri 15VLW, Sat 14VLW & Sun 10VLW.
- On the 12th Jan 2013, Arriva once again managed to retain the contract for the 329, using a mixture of existing and newer vehicles Enviro 400's, the current PVR Mon-Fri 15VLW/T, Sat 16VLW/T & Sun 12VLW/T.
- Arriva renewed the contract for the 329 in Jan 2018 using Enviro 400 vechicles. The current PVR Mon-Fri 16T, Sat 15T & Sun 14T.