London Bus Route 367 - Bromley North - Bromley South - Shortlands - Beckenham - Village Way - Elmers End - The Glade - Shirley - Shirley Oaks - Addiscombe - East Croydon - West Croydon. (11 Miles)
Operated By: Abellio London
Garage: Beddington BC Past Timetables: Sep 2001
, May 2004
, June 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route 367 began on the 6th January 1990 and provided a service between West Croydon and Beckenham Junction (Via East Croydon, Shirley, The Glade and Elmers End). The 367 only ran Monday to Saturday except evenings. The route was operated at Streatham Garage (AK) by South London which used MR type buses for the route.
- On the 14th March 1992 Streatham Garage had closed and the allocation was transferred to Norwood Garage (N). There were a few changes to the route at this date west Croydon- East Croydon, Shirley, The Glade, Elmers End, Eden Park, Village Way- Beckenham Junction. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 5MR and Saturday 4MR.
- On the 12th March 1994 London Links (CR) won the contract for the 367, and they extended the route from Beckenham Junction to Bromley North Station (Via Shortlands and St Mary’s Avenue). The PVR was increased to 7Midi Monday to Saturday.
- On the 30th August 1997 London and Country (CR) won the route which was the name for former London Links.
- On the 30th October 1999 London and Country lost the contract to Arriva London South and they provided a service from Beddington Farm Garage (BF). The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 7MD.
- On the 14th December 1999 Arriva allocated DS/DP buses to the route. On the 14th October 2000 the 367 was sub-contracted to Blue Triangle.
- On the 17th March 2001 Metrobus won the contract from Blue Triangle and they provided a service from Orpington Garage (MB). The current PVR was Monday to Friday 8DT and Saturday 7DT. Later in the same year on the 29th September Metrobus decided to introduce a Sunday service on the 367. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 8DT, Saturday 7DT and Sunday 4DT.
- On the 11th June 2005 the route was diverted in Addiscombe due to the withdrawal of route 494 (George Street; Croydon via Cherry Orchard Road, Lower Addiscombe Road, Shirley Road, Primrose Lane and Shirley Oaks Lane).
- On the 18th March 2006 Metrobus contained the contract for the 367 and allocated new East Lancs Mini Darts. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 8DT/EL and Sunday 5DT/EL. On The 19th March 2011 the contract was renewed with Metrobus and there was a few minor changes to the PVR which now is Monday to Friday 9ET/EL, Saturday 8ET/EL and Sunday 5ET/EL.
- On the 3rd May 2014, the allocation was transferred to Croydon Garage (C) with existing buses transferring too.
- On the 19th March 2016, Abellio London won the contract for the 367 operating from Beddington Garage (BC), with a new fleet of enviro 200 MMC's. The current PVR Mon-Fri 9, Sat 8 & Sun 5.