London Bus Route 427 - Acton, High Street - Ealing - Hanwell - Southall - Hayes End - Uxbridge. (10 Miles)
Operated By Abellio London
Garage: Hayes WS Past Timetables: April 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The 427 began on the 9th April 2005, the route provides a service from Acton Market to Uxbridge Station, and this replaced the withdrawn section of the 207. The route is operated by First Centrewest at Acton Garage (AT). The current PVR is 22TNL Monday to Saturday and Sunday 20TNL.
- On the 15th March 2008, the operation was transferred to Hayes (HS) Garage due to the closure of Acton.
- First London managed to retain the contract for the 427 in April 2010, with a brand new buses VN's. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 22VN and Sunday 20VN.
- A year later in 2011 the 427 was extended in Acton From Horn Lane to the Town Hall.
- On the 22nd June 2013, due to First London opting out of London the operation was transferred to Metroline with existing vehicles. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 22VN and Sunday 16VN.
- On the 8th April 2017, Metroline lost the contract to Abellio London who now operate the route from their Hayes Garage (WS) with a batch of brand new double decker buses. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 23E and Sunday 17E.
- In July 2019 the operation transferred to a new garage with Abellio at Great Western Garage located in Southall.