London Bus Route 390 [24 Hour] - Archway - Brecknock Road - York Way - King's Cross - Euston - Tottenham Court Road - Marble Arch - Hyde Park Corner - Victoria. (7 Miles)
Operated By Metroline
Garage: Holloway HT
Past Timetables: Sep 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route 390 began on the 1st February 2003, this was enforced as it replaces the withdrawn section of route 10. The 390 was operated by Metroline at Holloway garage. When the route started out they used RML’s Monday to Saturday and Low floor double deckers on Sundays. The 390 ran from Archway Station to Marble Arch (via Kings Cross Station). The current PVR was Monday to Friday 17RML, Saturday 16RML and Sunday 14TP.
- By the 29th March the Sunday service ran from Kings Cross (KX). The PVR stayed the same Monday to Saturday as it was still operating from HT. Sunday’s PVR was 13TP from KX.
- On the 3rd September 2004 the 390’s RML allocation was withdrawn and replaced by VPL type buses. The Holloway Garage allocation was also withdrawn, so this left Kings Cross allocation. The current PVR was 17VPL Monday to Saturday and Sunday 10VPL.
- Later on the 6th November 2004 the 390 was extended from Marble Arch to Notting Hill Gate as this replaced the withdrawn section of route 12. A 24hour service was now also running on the 390. The current PVR Mon-Sat 20VPL, Sun 12VPL.
- On the 10th July 2010, King's Cross Garage closed and the operation was transferred to Holloway Garage (HT).
- On the 7th December 2013, the new Boris-master bus was introduced to the 390, the current PVR Mon-Sat 20LT & Sun 12LT.
- On the 17th June 2017, the route was withdrawn between Marble Arch and Notting Hill Gate and instead diverted towards Victoria to replace the withdrawn section of the 73. The current PVR Mon-Fri 30LT, Sat 29LT & Sun 16LT.