London Bus Route 322 - Clapham Common - Landor Road - Brixton - Railton Road - Herne Hill - West Norwood - West Dulwich - Gipsy Hill - Crystal Palace. (6 Miles)
Operated By Abellio London
Garage: Battersea QB Past Timetables: Oct 1992
, April 2000
, Feb 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route 322 began on the 24th October 1992, and provided a Monday to Saturday (except evenings) service between Vauxhall and Crystal Palace via Wandsworth Road, Stockwell, Brixton, Herne Hill, West Norwood and Gipsy Hill. The route was operated by South London at Norwood Garage N. The Current PVR was Monday to Friday 12SR and Saturday 9SR.
- On the 9th October 1993 the 322 was extended from Vauxhall to The Elephant and Castle via Kennington Lane. The route was converted to Dart operation. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 11DRL and Saturday 10DRL.
- On the 29th April 1995 a Sunday operation was introduced.
- Throughout 1998, rebranding of buses to Arriva (Cowie Group).
- On the 29th April 2000 Connex Bus gained the contract for the 322 and they operated the route from Beddington Garage BC. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 12DA, Saturday 11DA and Sunday 8DA.
- On the 26th February 2004 Connex Bus was brought out by Travel London which was part of a National Express group which they rebranded buses.
- On the 30th April 2005, London General gained the contract for the 322 from Stockwell Garage and they allocated brand new dennis darts LDP's. At this time the 322 was withdrawn between Brixton & Elephant & Castle and re-routed in Brixton (Via Clapham South). The current PVR was Monday to Sunday 8LDP.
- On the 1st May 2010, Abellio London won the contract for the 322 operating from Beddington Garage (BC) once again, the current PVR Mon-Fri 8DPS, Sat 9DPS and Sun 6DPS.
- On the 2nd May 2015, the contract was awarded to London General, from Stockwell Garage using Enviro 200's. The current PVR Mon-Sat 10SE and Sun 9SE