London Bus Route 414 - Maida Hill, The Chippenham - Warwick Avenue Station - Marble Arch - South Kensington - Fulham - Putney Bridge. (7 Miles)
Operated By Abellio London Past Timetables: June 2003
, Jan 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The route 414 was introduced on the 23rd November 2002 and provided a service between Maida Vale and Fulham High Street via, Edgware Road, Marble Arch, Park Lane, Hyde Park Corner, Knightsbridge, Brompton Road, South Kensington, Fulham Road, and Fulham Broadway then runs empty to Putney Bridge Station Stand. The route is operated by First London from Westbourne Park Garage. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 18TN, Saturday 17TN and Sunday 13TN.
- On the 14th June 2003 the route was extended from Fulham High Street to Putney Bridge Station, using the same PVR of Buses.
- On the 29th January 2005 the route was diverted at Clifton Gardens, Edgware Rd to Maida Hill. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 17TN, Saturday 16TN and Sunday 13TN.
- On The 21st November 2009 First lost the contract to Abellio London Using Brand New batch of Enviro 400's from Battersea Garage. The Current PVR Monday To Friday 18E, Saturday 17E & Sunday 11E.
- On the 22nd November 2014, the contract was retained by Abellio London with existing fleet of vehicles.