London Bus Route 336 - Catford Bridge - Downham - Bromley - Bickley - Bromley Common - Locksbottom. (11 Miles)
Operated By Stagecoach London
Garage: Bromley TB Past Timetables: Aug 2001
, Sep 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The 336 was introduced on the 14th July 1990 and provided a service between Bromley North Station and Bromley Common Garage (TB), Via, Homesdale Road, Bickley and Southborough. The route was operated from Bromley Garage (TB) by and MRL type buses. The current PVR was Mon to Sat 4MRL and Sun 2MRL.
- On the 19th January 1991 the Sunday service was withdrawn.
- On the 25th April 1992 the PVR was decreased to 3MRL/MA Monday to Saturday.
- On the 17th August 1996 Selkent lost the contract to Centrewest which they operated from Orpington Garage (Y). The route was extended from Bromley Garage to Locksbottom (via Bromley Common). A Sunday service was also re-introduced on this date. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 3MM and Sunday 2MM.
- On the 18th August 2001 First Centrewest lost the contract to Metrobus, and they operated the route from Orpington Garage (MB) using Dennis Darts. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 4DT and Sunday 2DT.
- On the 30th August 2003 Metrobus converted the route to Mini Pointer Dart operation. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 4MPD and Sunday 3MPD.
- On the 25th September 2004 the route was extended from Bromley North Station to Catford Bridge Station (via Brookhowse Road, Whitefoot Lane, Downham and Southover) this replaced the withdrawn section of route 138. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 7MPD and Sunday 4MPD.
- On the 19th August 2006 Metrobus contained the contract for the 336 and allocated some brand new East Lancs Mini Darts for the 336. The current was PVR is Monday to Saturday 7DT/EL and Sunday 4DT/EL.
- On the 20th August 2011, Metrobus retained the contract for the 336 with the existing frequency and vehicles.
- On the 20th August 2016, Stagecoach London was awarded using brand new Enviro 200 MMC's and a frequency increase, the current PVR is Mon-Sat 9SE and Sun 6SE