London Bus Route 352 - Bromley North - Hayesford Park - West Wickham - Beckenham - Lower Sydenham. (9 Miles)
Operated By: Go Ahead London: Metrobus
Garage: Orpington MB
Past Timetables: Aug 2003
, Jan 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The 352 was introduced on the 23rd April 1994 and provided a Monday to Saturday service between Crystal Palace and Bromley North (via Anerley Hill, Sylvan Rd, Auckland Rd, Lancaster Rd, Penge Rd, Marlow Rd, Elmers End Rd, Elmers End Grn, Eden Park, Red Lodge Lane, Barn Hill Ave, Cameron Rd). The route was operated by Metrobus from Orpington Garage (MB). The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 3SD.
- On the 1st April 1995 the route was diverted towards Forest Hill Station instead of Crystal Palace (Via Sydenham, Beckenham, Elmers End, Eden Park).
- On the 30th March 1996, the route was extended from Forest Hill to The Horniman's Museum.
- On the 15th May 1999 the route was revised again, Loop working at Horniman Museum via Sydenham Hill, Wells Park Road, Kirkdale and Sydenham Rise. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 4SD.
- On the 24th June 2000 the route was withdrawn between Lower Sydenham Savacentre and Forest Hill, Now only providing a service between Sydenham and Bromley North (Via Beckenham), the withdrawn part of the 352 was replaced by the 356.
- On the 30th August 2003 Metrobus retained the contract for the 352 with new mini pointer darts. The current PVR is Monday to Saturday 5MPD.
- On the 13th September 2008, Metrobus retained the contract once again for the 352, using existing vehicles.
- Metrobus (Go Ahead London) retained the contract on the 12th September 2015, and introduced a first Sunday service to the route along with allocating mini enivro 200 darts to the route. The current PVR Mon-Fri 6SE, Sat 5SE & Sun 3SE.