London Bus Route 432 - Anerley Station - Crystal Palace - West Norwood - Tulse Hill - Brixton. (4 Miles)
Operated By Go Ahead London: London General
Garage: Stockwell SW Past Timetables: July 2003, April 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The 432 began on the 15th February 2003 and replaced the withdrawn part of route 2 between Norwood Garage and Crystal Palace but the 432 provided a link between Crystal Palace & Brixton. Arriva gained the contract for the 432 using an existing fleet of Leyland Olympian’s. The current PVR was Monday To Friday 10L, Saturday 8L & Sunday 5L.
- Later in 2003 on the 26th July the 432 was extended from Crystal Palace Bus Station to Anerley Station, due to the extension the PVR was increased to 12L Monday to Friday, 9L Saturday & 7L Sunday.
- On the 2nd April 2005 the contract was renewed with Arriva London South, which converted the 432 to Low floor Double Deck Operation using a VLA type. The 432 was one of the last routes in London to operate the Leyland Olympians, along with its sister route 249. The current PVR was Monday To Friday 12VLA, Saturday 9VLA & Sunday 6VLA.
- In March 2008, the 432’s service was reduced by the introduction of new route 415, the current was PVR is Monday to Friday 8VLA, Saturday & Sunday 6VLA.
- On the 4th April 2015, Arriva lost the contract to Go Ahead London (London General) and they operated the route from their Stockwell Garage (SW), with an existing fleet of double deckers. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 9WVL, Sat 8WVL and Sunday 6WVL.
- On the 31st August 2019, the 432 had a frequency increase, the current PVR is Monday to Friday 12WVL, Sat 11WVL and Sunday 7WVL.