London Bus Route 303 - Edgware - Deansbrook Raod - Deans Lane - Mill Hill - Grahame Park - Colindale - Princes Avenue - Kingsbury Circle. (4 Miles)
Operated By London Sovereign
Garage: Edgware BT
Past Timetables: Sep 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The Route 303 was introduced on the 1st Feb 1992 and provided a Monday to Saturday service between Edgware and Colindale from Edgware Garage (Metroline).
- In December 1993, a Sunday service was introduced to the service following on this new EDR type darts were allocated to the route.
- In Feb 2002, the 303 was converted to low floor single decker operation
- 4th Sep 2004, allocated transfered to North Wembley NW Garage.
- 2nd Sep 2006, contract transferred to Arriva The Shires operating from their Garston Garage using darts/cadets.
- 31st August 2013, Arriva retained the contract for the 303.
- 1st Sep 2018, contract transferred to London Sovereign (RATP Group)