London Bus Route 341 - Lea Valley Tesco - Northumberland Park Station - Tottenham - Philip Lane - Harringay - Manor House - Newington Green - Islington - Farringdon - Aldwych - Waterloo. (11 Miles)
Operated By Arriva London
Garage: Tottenham AR Past Timetables: July 2003
, Oct 2003
, April 2004
, June 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route 341 was introduced on the 17th October 1998 and provided a link between Waterloo and Northumberland Park. The route was operated at Northumberland Park Garage (NP) by Volvo Olympians by First London. The current PVR was Mon-Fri 15DD, Sat 12DD and Sun 9DD.
- On the 17th October 2003 the new contract was amended and First also started to faze in Low floor Double Deckers. The current PVR was Mon-Fri 20LFDD, Sat 15LFDD and Sun 10LFDD.
- On the 24th June 2004 the 341 became a 24hr service instead of being a seperate route N341. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 20TN, Saturday 15TN and Sunday 10TN.
- On the 16th October 2010, Arriva gained the contract for the 341 which they operated from Lea Valley (LV) Garage, with a brand new fleet of Enviro 400's. The current PVR Mon-Fri 21T, Sat 20T & Sun 16T.
- On the 1st March 2014, the allocation was transferred to Tottenham Garage (AR), with existing fleet of vehicles.
- The contract was renewed with Arriva on the 14th October 2017 with a new fleet of buses allocated to the route, the current PVR Mon-Fri 22DW, Sat 21DW & Sun 17DW.