Former London Bus Route T33 - Addington Village - Forestdale - Selsdon Vale - Selsdon - Croham Valley Road - East Croydon - West Croydon.
Last Operated By Abellio London.
In Operation 20/05/2000 - 23/10/2015
T33 renumbered to 433 Past Timetables: March 2003
, May 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route T33 began on the 20th May 2000 and provided a service between West Croydon Bus Station and Addington Bus Station, (Via Wellesley Rd, East Croydon, Park Hill Rd, Croham Rd, Farley Rd, Selsdon, Selsdon Vale, Bardolph Avenue, Court Wood Lane & Featherbed Lane. The route was operated by Metrobus at their Orpington Garage (MB). The route was introduced as this mainly replaced the withdrawn part of route 353 between Addington and Croydon. The route was operated by Dual Door Darts. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 8SLF and Sunday 6SLF.
- On the 18th May 2002 the route was transferred to Godstone Garage (GD) and the Sunday PVR was decreased to 4SLF.
- On the 30th August 2003 there were some PVR changes. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 8SLF, Saturday 7SLF and Sunday 5SLF.
- On the 21st May 2005 Metrobus contained the contract for the T33. In early 2006 the operation was transferred to Croydon Garage which opened in late 2005. The current PVR is Monday to Friday 8SLF*, Saturday 7SLF and Sunday 5SLF (*48 to 359).
- On the 19th May 2012, the contract was awarded to Abellio London with a new fleet of Enviro 200's, from Beddington Garage (BC). The current PVR Mon-Sat 10EL, Sat 9EL and Sun 5EL.
- On the 23rd October 2015, the T33 was withdrawn and re-numbered 433.