London Bus Route 321 [24 Hour] - Foots Cray,
Tesco - Sidcup - New Eltham - Eltham - Lee Green - Lewisham - New Cross Gate.
Operated By Go Ahead London: London Central
Garage: New Cross NX
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Past Timetables: Oct 2002 History:
- The route 321 began on the 8th November 1997 and provided a service between New Cross Gate and Foots Gray Tesco via Lewisham, Lee Green, Eltham, New Eltham and Sidcup. The route was awarded to London Central and this new route replaced the withdrawn section of the 21 between Lewisham and Swanley/West Kingsdown. The route was a single deck operation which was operated from 2 garages, New Cross NX and Bexleyheath BX. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 11LDP from BX and 5 LDP from NX and Sunday 7LDP from BX and 4LDP from NX.
- On the 24th February 2001 the Sunday BX allocation was withdrawn and replaced by extra buses allocated at NX. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 14LDP from BX and 3LDP from NX and Sunday 9LDP from NX.
- On the 23rd February 2002 the BX allocation was withdrawn and replaced by a full time NX allocation. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 17LDP, Saturday 16LDP and Sunday 8LDP.
- Throughout January 2003 the route was converted to Low floor Double Deck. The current PVR is Monday to Friday 19PVL, Saturday 18PVL and Sunday 11PVL.
- On The 10th October 2009 a Night Service was added to the 321 operating from NX.
- 1st May 2010, part allocation Bexleyheath was introduced, using PVL's and WVL's.
- 29th September 2012, the Bexleyheath allocation was withdrawn, the current PVR was Mon-Sat 18PVL and Sunday 12PVL.
- The contract was renewed with Go Ahead London on the 8th October 2016, using existing fleet of newer vehicles for the 321.