London Bus Route 463 - Coulsdon South - Clock House Farm - Wallington - Beddington - Mitcham Common - Pollards Hill (13 Miles).
Operated By Quality Line
Garage: Epsom EB Past Timetables: Jan 2003, Nov 2005
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The route 463 began on the 31st January 1998 and provided a Monday to Saturday (except evenings) service between Coulsdon and Wallington Station. The 463 was introduced to replace the commercial route 301. Quality Line operated the route from Epsom Garage (EB) With the current PVR of 2DT Monday to Saturday.
- On the 1st September 2001 a evening service was introduced and the PVR was increased to 4DT Monday to Saturday.
- On the 2nd March 2002 the 463 a big extenstion was introduced for the 463 to replace parts of route S5 between Wallington Station and Mitcham Eastfields (Via Manor Road, Croydon Road, Beddington Lane, Rowan Road) The PVR was increased to 7Solo/DT Monday Saturday, with the new Solo type buses being introduced gradually to the 463.
- On the 3rd April 2004 Epsom Buses also known as Quality Line retained the contract for the 463.
- Quality Line managed to retain the contract on the 4th April 2009 and they started to introduce some brand new Solo's to the route. The PVR was still 7Solo's Monday To Saturday. Following the recent contract renewal a month later on the 23rd May 2009 a Sunday Operation was introduced using 4 Solo's for the Sunday service.
- The 463 was extended again on the 19th December 2009 from Coulsdon Red Lion To Coulsdon South Station and was also diverted to a new terminal at Pollards Hill. The Current PVR was Monday To Saturday 7Solo and Sunday 4Solo's.
- On The 20th April 2010 A School Journey was introduced to the 463 and runs between Clockhouse Farm And Beddington Church Using One Enviro400 On Schooldays.
- On the 2nd April 2016, the contract was renewed with Quality Line with a new fleet of wright streetlites (WS), also the school journey double decker allocation was renumbered route 633. The current PVR was Mon-Fri 9WS, Sat 7WS & Sun 5WS.
- In June 2017, RATP Group took over the ownership of Quality Line Buses, the current PVR Mon-Fri 9WS, Sat 8WS & Sun 5WS