London Bus Route 337 - Clapham Junction - Wandsworth - Putney - Barnes Common - East Sheen - Richmond. (7 Miles)
Operated By Go Ahead London: London General
Garage: Putney AF
Past Timetables: May 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The 337 was introduced on the 25th May 1991 and provided a service between Richmond to Clapham Junction. This replaced the withdrawn part of the 37. The route was operated by London General by Metrobuses at Stockwell Bus Garage (SW). The current PVR was Monday to Friday 12M, Saturday 13M and Sunday 9M.
- On the 10th May 1999 London United was awarded the contract for the 337 which they operated from Fulwell Garage (FW) by Metrobuses. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 11M and Sunday 9M.
- On the 20th November 1999 the route transferred to Hounslow Garage (AV) and the sunday service frequency was reduced to 8M.
- Throughout July 2000 the introduction of low floor double deckers were introduced to the route using VA and VP Types.
- On the 29th May 2004 Arriva won the contract for the 337 which they operated from Wandsworth Garage (WD). They route was allocated a brand new fleet of deckers for the 337. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 12DW, Saturday 11DW and Sunday 7DW.
- Throughout July 2004 the route was gradually converted to VLA’s, as the DW’s were transferred to Brixton Garage for the 137.
- On the 28th May 2011, Go Ahead London (London General) was awarded the contract for the 337, using Enviro 400's from Stockwell Garage (SW).The current PVR was Mon-Fri 12E, Sat 11E & Sun 10E.
- On the 2nd July 2016, the 337's operation was transferred to Putney Garage (AF).
- On the 26th May 2018, Go Ahead London managed to retain the contract for the 337 With existing fleet, the current PVR Mon-Sat 11E and Sun 9E.