London Bus Route 358 - Crystal Palace - Anerley - Penge - Beckenham - Elmers End - Eden Park - Park Langley - Shortlands - Bromley - Locksbottom - Farnborough - Green Street Green - Orpington Station. (15 Miles)
Operated By: Go Ahead London: Metrobus
Garage: Orpington MB Past Timetables: Aug 2003
, Sep 2004
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The 358 was introduced on the 15th May 1989 providing a service between Crystal Palace and Green Street Green Monday to Friday from Metrobus at Orpington Garage (MB).
- On the 27th April 1991, a Saturday service was introduced only between Crystal Palace & Locksbottom. The current PVR Mon-Fri 4DMS and Sat 2DMS.
- In 1997, a new batch of Excel's were allocated to the 358 by Metrobus PVR Mon-Sat 8 Buses & Sun 4 Buses.
- On the 30th August 2003 Metrobus retained the contract for route 358 allocating a brand new fleet of buses to the route Scania Omnicity's. The current PVR Mon-Fri 15, Sat 14 & Sun 8.
- On the 6th December 2003 the route was diverted towards Orpington Station via Homefield Rise, Gravel Pit Way and Spur Road.
- On the 13th September 2008, Metrobus retained the contract once again for the 358 using existing fleet of vehicles.
- On the 19th September 2015, Go Ahead London (Metrobus) retained the contract using a brand new batch of Citaro's. The current PVR Mon-Sat 17MEC & Sun 8MEC.