London Bus Route 430 - Roehampton, Danebury Avenue - Dover House Road - Putney - Fulham - South Kensington. (7 Miles)
Operated By Go Ahead London: London General
Garage: Putney AF
Past Timetables: Nov 2002
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Route History:
- The route 430 began on the 23rd November 2002 and provided a service between Roehampton and West Brompton. This replaced the withdrawn part of the 74 between Roehampton and Putney. The 430 contract was awarded to London General (Go Ahead London Group) and operated the 430 from their Putney Garage (AF) by using WVL type buses. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 13WVL and Sunday 10WVL.
- On the 13th January 2007 the route was extended from West Brompton to South Kensington (Via Old Brompton Rd). This meant a slight increase in the PVR, Monday to Saturday 15WVL and Sunday 13WVL.
- On the 21st November 2009, London General managed to retain the contract for the 430, using existing vehicles. A couple of years later the stand was moved at South Kensington to outside the Victoria & Albert Museum. The current PVR is Monday To Saturday 15WVL & Sunday 12WVL.
- The Contract was extended for two years in November 2014, with existing fleet of buses. The current PVR Monday to Saturday 15WVL and Sunday 13WVL.
- In November 2016, Go ahead London retained the contract with a new fleet of vehicles to operate the route.