London Bus Route 357 - Chingford Hatch - Chingford Mount - Walthamstow - Leyton Green - Whipps Cross (Whipps Cross Hospital Sundays). (5 Miles)
Operated By Go Ahead London: London General
Garage: Northumberland Park NP
To View The Current Timetable Click Here Past Timetables: Feb 2000 History:
- The 357 was introduced on the 26th February 2000 and provided a service between Chingford Hatch and Whipps Cross. The current route was Chingford Hatch, New Road, Chingford Mount, Crooked Billet, Walthamstow Central, Leyton, Whipps Cross (M-Sat) – Whipps Cross Hospital (Suns). The route was operated by First Capital at their Northumberland Park Garage (NP). The current PVR was Monday Saturday 7SD and Sunday 3SD.
- On the 27th April 2000 the route was converted to low floor double deck operation.
- On the 5th March 2005 First London retained the contract with existing vehicles. The current PVR was Monday to Saturday 7TN and Sunday 4DML.
- On the 3rd March 2012, the contract was retained by First London using existing fleet of vechicles.
- On the 31st March 2012, the operation was transferred to Go Ahead London (London General) due to First's departure from London.
- On the 8th December 2018 the 357 was re-routed in Walthamstow (Via Hoe Street), the current PVR Mon-Fri 8WVN, Sat 9WVN & Sun 4WS.