London Bus Route 484 - Camberwell Green - East Dulwich - Peckham Rye - Brockley - Hilly Fields - Ladywell - Lewisham Station. (7 Miles)
Operated By Abellio London
Garage: Walworth WL Past Timetables: May 2001
To View The Current Timetable Click Here History:
- The route 484 began on the 12th March 1994 and provided a service between Lewisham Bus Station and Camberwell Green (via Brockley Cross, Peckham Rye, East Dulwich and Denmark Hill). This new route was enforced to replace route L1 between Lewisham and Brockley Cross, L2 between Brockley Cross and East Dulwich and 184 between East Dulwich and Camberwell Green. The 484 was operated at Camberwell Garage (Q) by SR type buses. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 10SR, Saturday 9SR and Sunday 4SR.
- On the 15th June 1994 there was an operation change as the SR type was withdrawn and replaced by Dennis Dart (East lance type).
- On the 17th March 2001 the contract was renewed and another operation change was taking place, this was part of the new contract to have low floor single deck buses introduced. The current PVR was Monday to Friday 10LDP, Saturday 9LDP and Sunday 4LDP.
- Go Ahead London managed to retain the contract for the 484 on the 18th March 2006, with existing buses operating, the current PVR was Monday to Friday 12LDP, Sat 11LDP and Sunday 7LDP.
- On the 19th March 2011, Abellio London gained the contract for the 484 and operated the route from their Walworth Garage (WL), using new Enviro 400's, the current PVR is Monday to Friday 12AD, Sat 11AD and Sunday 6AD.